We deliver technology solutions to U.S. Department of Defense, intelligence, cyber and civilian agencies.
Intelligence: DigiFlight leads acquisition, systems integration/engineering, and test and evaluation activities to support high-priority, transformational programs.
Cyber: DigiFlight provides computer network defense, security architecture, certification and accreditation, and develops advanced virtual modeling and simulation techniques that enable Cyber Warriors to effectively execute their missions in the warfare environment.
Defense: DigiFlight drives test and evaluation activities, chairs Integrated Product Teams, oversees security/network architecture development, and supports cross-domain solutions on major multinational information-sharing programs.
Aerospace: DigiFlight provides high-level support to the Utility Helicopter Program Management Office that enables immediate and accurate tracking of inventory for operational parts in theater; supports the Armed Scout Helicopter Office, providing analysis to integrate weapons systems on the platform; and works with Redstone Test Center to provide program management activities including monitoring, assessing, coordination, analysis, and integration of Redstone Test Center test programs.
Our Customers Include:
▪ U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command (USASMDC) Simulation Center (SimCtr) – Operation and Maintenance Services
▪ Federal Reserve Board (FRB) – Data Center Engineers, Technicians, Program Management, and Training
▪ National Security Agency (NSA) – Modeling and Simulation of Operational Networks III Small Business (MASONIII-S)
▪ NSA – Software Development and Technical Services for Tactical Analysis Center
▪ NSA – System Engineering, Test & Evaluation, and SME Support for Net Centric Capabilities
▪ NSA – Technology Test & Evaluation Engineering and Support Services
▪ NSA – System Engineering and Integration Support for Special Programs
▪ Apache Attack Helicopter (AAH) and USASATMO – USG and FMS New Equipment Training (NET)
▪ Bell Helicopter Future Armed Reconnaissance Aircraft (FARA) Invictus 360—TSRA development
▪ U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) Security Assistance Management Directorate (SAMD) – FMS Programmatic and Logistics Support
▪ U.S. Army Security Assistance Command (USASAC) – Office of the Program Manager (OPM) Saudi Arabian National Guard (SANG) Huntsville, AL and Washington, DC Field Office FMS Support
▪ Program Executive Office (PEO) Aviation – Programmatic Support for APEO International
▪ PM AAH – Plans, Integration, and Planning Analysis Programmatic Support
▪ PM AAH – Logistics Support
▪ PM Aviation Systems (AS) – Logistics Support
▪ PM Multi-National Special Project Office (MASPO) – Plans, Integration, and Planning Analysis Programmatic Support
▪ Aviation Ground Support Equipment (AGSE) – Programmatic Support
▪ Aviation Networks and Mission Planning (ANMP) – Programmatic Support
▪ PM Utility Helicopter – Programmatic and Logistics Support
▪ AMCOM Logistics Center (ALC) – Technical Publications Support
▪ U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) – Education and Training Services, Administrative, and Management Support Services
▪ U.S. Air Force Central Command (AFCENT) – Planning, Deployment, and Operation of Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems (ATCALS) for the AFCENT OCONUS AOR.
▪ Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) – T&E and Acquisition Management Services for Multinational Information Sharing (MNIS) Program
DigiFlight is an EXPRESS Programmatic Prime and leads a team of over 100 large and small businesses and academic institutions. We are a small business Prime on ATEC’s AEC Omnibus IDIQ and for SOCOM SWMS-B IDIQ as a Partner in the Mission Wide Training (MWT) Joint Venture (JV). We have relevant and current experience that are key determinants when forming teams, providing dedicated proposal support, and executing contracts as a trusted, strategic partner.
DigiFlight has experienced, focused leadership. Stan Oliver is the DigiFlight President/CEO, Mike Flowers (BG U.S. Army (ret)) is the Vice-President of Aerospace and Special Operations, and Larry Jess is the Senior Vice-President of the Aerospace Group and the DigiFlight EXPRESS PM.